Friday, December 8, 2006

P. and E.'s Home Fellowship

Papa finished giving his life's story at P and E's* Home Fellowship last night.

Since this is the first time I've mentioned P and E's Home Fellowship, I might as well give you a few details about it.

Mr. and Mrs. P. share a house with Mr. and Mrs. E. (Along with Little E. and Baby E.) At some point, I will probably get around to asking if they mind their names being on a blog for the world to see. Until then you will have to be content with "P&E's Home Fellowship." Any way, we meet at their house at 19.00 hours every Thursday. They have a very 'hands on' sort of meeting, with everyone allowed and invited to participate. The group runs about seven to fifteen people. It begins with everyone getting a snack (vanilla bean cake last night) and a drink (tea, water, milk, etc.)

I have missed all of the meetings so far since they re-started up the meetings again this fall do to work. :-( I was actually at the last meeting (November 30th), at which my father gave the first half of of his life's story; up to the point of his marriage.

I'm sure a lot more has happened in the past 24 hours, but I'm buggered if I can remember it right now. I'll blame that on a lack of sleep.




*P and E: If I were going to tell you, I wouldn't have used their initials in the first place.

No comments: